Initial Session: $125 per session
Ongoing therapy $100 per session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Insurance Plans Accepted:
- CareFirst BCBS
- United Healthcare
- All Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!